Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gründerin: Amaya RPG-Status: Die DC muss ihr erstes großes Hindernis bewältigen- unerwünschter Besuch steht bevor. Wetter: Es ist nachts, aber bald wird es dämmern. Neuigkeiten: Neue Mitglieder sind immer willkommen! Vielleicht schafft ihr es mein Forum wieder zu aktivieren! ;D

Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping

in Regelwerk 19.02.2020 08:36
von gsnoopy520 • 162 Beiträge

Using the Power of Thinking to Find Success and Happiness Self Help Articles | April 27 Pedro Jersey , 2010

If success and happiness have been hard for you to hangonto, shifting from a habit of negative thinking to one of positive thinkingmay be just the answer that you have been looking for.?

Your ability to be happy and successful in life is directlyrelated to your ability to control your own thinking. Research has shown thattypically we have over 60,000 thoughts per day. Our thoughts create our livesas we go and define who we are. There is nothing that you do in life that hasnot been preceded by a thought. Science (quantum physics specifically) hasproven that your thoughts create your reality; something spiritual teachingshave been saying as truth for hundreds of years.

?

Your 60,000+ thoughts each day, therefore, are creating yourlife as it unfolds. Many people allow their mind to just think without thinkingabout what they are thinking about. Does that sound like you? It is very easyto do. So easy Ola Aina Jersey , in fact, that most people go through their entire lives simplyallowing their minds to meander without purpose, thinking all sorts of uneditedand unsupervised thoughts. This unsupervised thinking mind can get us into allsorts of problems, but with a little guidance and education, can turn our livesfrom suffering to joy instantaneously.

?

The first step to gaining a positive mental attitude isawareness. Simply become aware of your thoughts instead of allowing your mindto wander aimlessly. Listen to the voice in your head and take note of thetypes of thoughts that you have. Pretend that your thoughts are your bestfriend and listen to what your friend is saying to you all day, every day. Doesyour best friend support you totally and absolutely? Does she have compassionfor you when you make mistakes? Does she have patience? Does she know how tohave fun or is she only a taskmaster? Does your best friend condemn youendlessly?

?

To become successful and happy you need to think as if youare the most patient N'Golo Kante Jersey , compassionate, and supportive friend that you have. Yourthoughts need to be based on non-judgmental self-love. If you find that you arenot having thoughts that are compassionate, patient, and supportive towardsyourself, then the next step is to clean house.

?

Getting rid of habitual negative thinking is easier than youthink. After all, you have complete and total control over the process. One ofthe easiest ways to start eradicating negative thinking is to first becomeaware of those thoughts that are negative Nemanja Matic Jersey , and then to stop your thoughtsmid-stream and change them into positive thoughts. For example: ?I?ll never getthat raise. This company hates me.? This thought is actually two negativethoughts; one about your ability to get a raise, and one about your company andhow it may or may not feel about you. If you believe that your thoughts createyour reality then you can quickly see how your future is laid out before you -it is unlikely that you will ever get a raise because you have already decidedthat your company hates you. Whether or not you believe these thoughts, you muststart to change them to change your life. So, next time you start to think, ?I?llnever get that raise.? Replace it with something like, ?I am an excellentemployee and I know that I am going to be paid fairly for my efforts.? As foryour thoughts about your company Nathaniel Chalobah Jersey , change them to, ?My company appreciates me.?

?

At first, it may feel like a lie to you because your mindhas convinced you that it knows the truth. But keep this thought in mind: Thetruth is what you make it. If you really want to be poor and constantly lookingfor a new and better job, then keep thinking negatively. If you want moremoney, to be appreciated, and compensated fairly Nathan Ake Jersey , then you first have to startwith yourself, with your thinking.

?

Another great way to start eliminating a habit of negativethinking is to use affirmations. Affirmations are simply positive statementssaid in the present tense. An example of a positive, present tense affirmationis, ?I am a great employee.?

?

One of the most effective techniques that I have personallyemployed to reverse a life-long habit of negative thinking is to tieaffirmations to flooding. Flooding is a training technique, often used onanimals, and entails continually subjecting yourself to a new way of thinking.I committed to using flooding with affirmations for 28 days Michy Batshuayi Jersey , and within only afew days, had very good results. Each day upon awakening, I would start withsilent affirmations. With each breath out, I would say an affirmation that Imade up on the spot. ?I am beautiful.? ?I am creative.? ?I am capable ofanything.? ?I have good friends.? ?I am compassionate.? ?I am trustworthy.? Ijust made them up. As the day went on, whenever I would find my mind wanderingto negative thinking, or just thinking about something that wasn?t important ordirectly related to my life Marcos Alonso Jersey , I would start in again with the affirmations.

?Another aspect of flooding that I used involved readinginspirational books or articles every day. Whatever you may be interested in, findthe best, most positive authors on the subject, and read at least 10 pages eachday. For instance, if you are interested in making more money, start readingsome of Napoleon Hill?s books Kurt Zouma Jersey , such as Think and Grow Rich.If you want to learn how to harness the power of The Secret, try The Power of Intention?byWayne Dyer. If you want to improve your diet or exercise, search for inspiringstories, books, or role models that you can learn from.

?

Changing your habitual thinking will req . Cheap Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NHL Jerseys Cheap College Soccer Jerseys Cheap Custom MLB Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NHL Hockey Jerseys Cheap NFL Football Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys Cheap Hockey Jerseys Wholsale Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping

nach oben springen

Shoutbox
Legende: [Anführer] • [Stellvertreter] • [Heiler] • [Botschafter] • [Jäger] • [Krieger] • [Spion] • [Mitglied] • [Fremdling]
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: lucioamu369409
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2597 Themen und 3950 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 107 Benutzer (13.04.2023 05:18).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen