Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Gründerin: Amaya RPG-Status: Die DC muss ihr erstes großes Hindernis bewältigen- unerwünschter Besuch steht bevor. Wetter: Es ist nachts, aber bald wird es dämmern. Neuigkeiten: Neue Mitglieder sind immer willkommen! Vielleicht schafft ihr es mein Forum wieder zu aktivieren! ;D

m and I like that Imte and chaes. ... Buehrle a

in Gästebuch 21.01.2020 09:16
von yyys123 • 1.665 Beiträge

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Drew Smyly picked up where fellow Tigers starter Rick Porcello left off, tossing seven shutout innings and leading Detroit to a 9-2 rout of the Kansas City Royals on Saturday night. Porcello and the Tigers bullpen retired the final 18 hitters in an 8-2 victory the previous night, and Smyly (2-1) retired the first four he faced. After a issuing a walk to Alex Gordon, the former reliever then retired the next six in a dominant performance. Smyly wound up allowing two hits and two walks before giving way to Joba Chamberlain, who threw a perfect eighth. Phil Coke allowed two runs in the ninth to lose the shutout. Nick Castellanos drove in three runs the Tigers, the first off spot starter Danny Duffy (1-2) and two more off the Royals bullpen. That was it until the ninth, when Detroit tacked on six more runs, the highlight a three-run shot by Torii Hunter. The win was the Tigers fifth straight over Kansas City. Duffy moved from the bullpen back to the rotation in place of Bruce Chen, who went on the disabled list this week with a bulging disc in his back. Duffy was on a pitch count and wound up lasting just four innings, allowing two hits and walking four while throwing 75 pitches. Kansas City played without catcher Salvador Perez, who was given the night off after fouling a pitch off his shin in the series opener. Royals manager Ned Yost said he expects the All-Star to be back in the lineup Sunday — though they sure could have used his bat in this one. The only hits the Royals could muster off Smyly came on Eric Hosmers double in the fourth and a single in the fifth by Danny Valencia, who was thrown out trying to reach second. Meanwhile, the Tigers took advantage of Duffys erratic ways. The left-hander walked the bases loaded in the fourth inning, and Castellanos followed with a liner to left that Alex Gordon caught on the run. But rather than throw home immediately, the Gold Glove winner hesitated, and that gave Miguel Cabrera time to score. In the sixth, reliever Louis Coleman allowed a double to Cabrera and intentionally walked Victor Martinez, who has been hot all series. Herrera came in and Castellanos ripped a double to right, driving in both runs while ending a 0-for-15 slump. That was plenty of support for Smyly, who made 63 appearances out of the bullpen last season and two this season, but who may be firmly establishing himself as the fifth starter. The victory was Smylys first as a starter since beating the Royals on July 6, 2012. NOTES: Royals RHP Aaron Brooks made his big league debut, giving up all six runs in the ninth. ... Tigers RHP Robbie Ray is expected to be promoted from Triple-A Toledo to start Tuesday against Houston in his big league debut. ... Tigers RHP Anibal Sanchez (cut middle finger) had no problems throwing Friday, manager Brad Ausmus said. Sanchez went on the DL on April 27. ... LHP Jason Vargas starts Sunday for Kansas City. RHP Justin Verlander starts for Detroit. Dallas Stars Store . Red Sox outfielder Jonny Gomes, the bandleader of the beard brigade during Bostons run to the 2013 World Series title, said he will be shaving his off before spring training so that he can file it "in the archive" with his memories of the teams improbable championship. Dallas Stars Pro Shop . It was the most lopsided loss in Lakers history. Darren Collison had a team-high 24 points while starting at shooting guard for the injured Jamal Crawford. Chris Paul added 13 points and 11 assists for the Clippers, who apparently are trying to make up for decades of humiliation at the hands of the Lakers all in one season; theyve won the last two meetings by a combined 84 points. https://www.cheapstarsonline.com/ . Whenever United loses, its crisis. When other top teams slip up, its the quirky nature of the Premier League. The predictable reaction speaks to the sky-high expectations for a team proven perennial contender and 13 times Premier League champion. Dallas Stars Shirts . - Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte sees the commitment to the handoff and cant help but come away impressed. Cheap Stars Jerseys . Torres tells Spanish daily AS "in football you never know where you will be inside one month. Im going to work hard, thats all you can do with this last part of the season so important.PARADISE ISLAND, Bahamas -- Na Yeon Choi shot a 7-under 66 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead in the season-opening Bahamas LPGA Classic, chipping to a foot to set up a birdie on the par-5 18th hole. The seventh-ranked Choi, a seven-time winner on the LPGA Tour, birdied three of the last four holes in her bogey-free round to reach 15 under on Atlantis Resorts Ocean Club course. "I think the last three rounds I had a really good swing," Choi said. "I had so many good shots. But I still have to play aggressively tomorrow. So many players have a chance." The South Korean player hit 16 greens in regulation after hitting all 18 in windy conditions Friday. "I had so many solid shots out there." Choi said. "I missed two greens today. Only two, but I hit a putt from the fringe, so obviously I havent chipped the last two rounds. Last two, three weeks I havent practiced much, maybe like seven or 10 days only, and every day its just work out like two hours, and then I went to Dallas for chiropractor just more like take care for my body and then I got great feeling about my swing." Lizette Salas was a stroke back. She also had a bogey-free 66. "Ive been bogey-free for the last two days and Im feeling great on the greens," said Salas, winless on the tour. "A win is always on my mind, and its been a goal of mine since coming close last year in Hawaii." Fighting flu-like symptoms, she birdied three of the first four holes on the back nine. "Once I hit the turn, I was just on it and wanted to make as many birdies as I could." Salas said. "You cant always play perfect and thats the thing about this game. I was trying to play it as best I could comming down the stretch.dddddddddddd" Jessica Korda and Paula Creamer each eagled the 18th to reach 12 under. Korda, the second-round leader, had a 72, and Creamer shot 71. Creamer also holed a sand wedge from 82 yards for an eagle on the par-5 11th, but lost a ball en route to a triple-bogey 8 on No. 15. "Many things happened today, yes," Creamer said. "Thats an understatement. I had a couple bad iron swings out there today. Obviously, the tee shot on the one hole. But I just didnt play well from there. You can hit it in the hazard all day and still make a bogey. There was no need to make a triple. "But overall Im proud of the way I finished with my attitude." Korda had a double bogey on No. 13 after shanking a shot out of bounds. "Im really happy with the way I finished," Korda said. "I hit a lot of good shots today, really a lot of good putts that just didnt fall, so I cant be disappointed with that. I honestly had one bad shot." Third-ranked Stacy Lewis was tied for fourth at 11 under with Amelia Lewis and Jenny Suh. Stacy Lewis had a 68, Amelia Lewis shot 66, and Suh had a 71. "If youre coming from behind, I think its a good spot to be in," Stacy Lewis said. "If youve got the lead and youve got all these people chasing you, I think its a hard position to be in. I actually like where I am and I like that Im going to get out tomorrow a couple groups early and hopefully can make a couple putts early and then kind of put some pressure on the leaders." Michelle Wie and 16-year-old Lydia Ko were in the group at 10 under. Wie followed her second-round 65 with a 72. Ko, making her first start as an LPGA Tour member, had a 71. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Shoutbox
Legende: [Anführer] • [Stellvertreter] • [Heiler] • [Botschafter] • [Jäger] • [Krieger] • [Spion] • [Mitglied] • [Fremdling]
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: lucioamu369409
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2597 Themen und 3950 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 107 Benutzer (13.04.2023 05:18).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen